The Siwicki-Yanicko Funeral Home is proud to have served the West Deer, Indiana, Fawn, Frazer, Clinton, East Deer, Richland, and Hampton Twp areas for over 70 years. The Siwicki-Yanicko Funeral Home was started in 1948 by the late Joseph R. Siwicki at our present location, on McKrell Road in Russellton. In 1985 William A. Yanicko, son of a 30-year Palmer Drug Pharmacist, the late Daniel R. Yanicko, Sr., and Mrs. John (Mary) Uriah, of West Deer joined the staff. Bill is a 1976 honors graduate of Deer Lakes High School, and has lived in the area all of his life. Bill, after his graduation from the Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science, and completing his internship under the direction of Mr. Siwicki, purchased the Funeral Home in 1988. At that time he made a promise to the communities that he would continue Joe's tradition of treating every family as if they were his own.
Along with Bill Yanicko, his family, and his staff, we would like to thank the residents of the communities for their support over the years and we promise to continue the caring tradition for the next 70 years.